In contrast to the pattern I posted last week, this one is for a scarf that is huge, super warm, and easy to completely wrap your neck/face in (thanks in part to some seriously awesome yarn).
This a modified version of the infinity scarf I made last winter (read about it here). I decided to undo the seaming an make it a more traditional scarf.
- 2 skeins of Premier Yarns Mega Tweed
- U.S. size 15 straight needles
- Tapestry needle
- Cast on 17 stitches
- Row 1: *K1, P1, K1 repeat from * to end of row
- Repeat Row 1 until piece measures 60 inches from cast on edge
- Bind off loosely, weave in ends
I may retroactively add some tassels.